Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Why

Why is life so dark for me
why am I alone
wandering and hollow
dying on my own
look round the world
and feel that I'm lonely
but I'm built to take the pain
like the mission is my only
everyone has friends
somewhere they have one
but my bridges are all burned
I decided I am done
I'm locked in my own head
it's where I'm to belong
I kept every secret
while they betrayed me all along
now i walk a ghost
a cloud of pure depression
trust to me is dead
it's a mental recession
I'll be an iron bank
for all the things I hide
but no one can get in
to where I may reside
so I'll just take my blade
and hide the hurt within
people say I'm crazy
for tearing up my skin
but if you had nothing else
and had no where to go
then you'd stand where I do
and let your blood flow.
                 - Corruption's Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment