Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Puzzle

If life were a puzzle
and made up of pieces
mine would be bent
and full of creases
1 would be hope
3 would be dreams
6 would be faith
though it's not what it seems
5 would be trust
2 would be crying
8 are desire
7 are lying
9 would be fights
10 would be hate
3 would be fear
that I'm second-rate
1 self-esteem
4 would be art
12 are the people
that pull me apart
14 are my girl
9 are depression
some are all black
some are confession
the rest is all pain
the hurt I've recieved
the many times
I've been decieved
tricked trapped
hit and abused
every day
I've been misused
my life in pieces
missing and broke
think of my past
and I start to choke
nothing to do
nowhere to go
under a cloud
covered in snow
healing all this
does it make you proud
would you rush to build it
show it to a crowd
I didn't think so
it's not what you'd like
knowing my pain
would you make this hike
this is not just a puzzle
someone would put together
it shows you just why
I'm under the weather.
                      - Corruption's Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment