Welcome back to this domain
that you all call my mind
let me move these thickened veils
so we can see what's behind
NO! not that door little one
this one must stay locked
there's reasons that this sign says
"Forever MUST BE blocked"
oh fine if you insist
then we will go in it
but we must hurry
and only for a little bit
look at this monstrosity
the beast inside his head
the stench of rotting corpses
the blood of all the dead
there's literally no life here
everything is gone
but wait I hear a scuttle
OH NO! what's going on!
the door slams shut and you are trapped
there is no where to hide
they need more warning signs
but hey at least I tried
and as you scream I simply ask
that you please don't tip your cup
for though your out of time
I hate to clean up.
- Corruption's Blood
No comments:
Post a Comment