Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Can't Tell You Why

You do not see me
I am a ghost
suffering in pain
and now a blood host
i walk all alone
as no one cares
lost in my pain
the curse that he bares
it tears at my back
rips up my arm
cuts on my skin
to cause me harm
and why you ask
do i walk this way
because with others
there's more to pay
I'm meant to have no one
perish by myself
betrayal and judgement
slowly drain my health
I'm tired of having nothing
no one here to help
sink in the black water
dragged down to the kelp
I guess its time to go
my timer is out
you all abandoned me
and ignore my shout
yet if it helps at all
as I'm bout to die
I forgive you all
but I can't tell you why.
                   - Corruption's Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment