I wake up tuesday morning
I fake sick cause school is boring
lay on the couch watch television
CNN is mom's decision
watching it the T.V. shades
a plane is flying to the trades
circled round one and crashed
smoke flows out the walls are smashed
it caught on fire people scream
happens so fast its like a dream
maybe a nightmare or something worse
another crash a terrorist curse
everyone runs out the door
the buildings fall down to the floor
ash rains down the sky turns black
people fear the next attack
New York looks like lights aren't on
the third plane hits pentagon
another plane is hijacked too
I know it's scary but it's all true
emergency buildings once filled
now are empty no more killed
a tragedy fear war has come
mom gets up grabs the rum
pours herself and dad a drink
she just cries dad starts to think
president gets on T.V.
I feel like he talks to me
they are cowards there may be more
we'll get them back we'll start a war
but this month forever gray
tragedy marked this dismay
so bow your heads on this endeavor
calenders mark this forever
on this day 9/11
innocent people went to heaven
- Corruption's Blood
No comments:
Post a Comment